Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Okay. So I'm back.

And the blog is much less annoyingly pink.

I've really, really missed blogging. I'll look around me and say, "Hm. I could blog about that. BUT NO. DON'T. BAAAAH IT DOESN'T FIT THE ANNOYING, PINK GET-UP OF YOUR STALKER BLOG!!! BAAAAAH!"

(For those of you that blessedly do not know of the Internet's tumor that I'm speaking of but are absolutely dying to find out, go here: www.greysqueenfest.blogspot.com )

Blogspot is very different now. Kind of...shiny. I like it.

So. Like I said. Starting afresh.

Because I got through puberty years ago, and hopefully my blogging style has as well.

Is there a theme to blog? Of course not. I'm too selfish for that.

Will I say things on here that will embarrass me very much? Possibly. Possibly.

Okay. In case you were wondering how I've changed--or you didn't know in the first place and you don't really care enough to go look at my profile--I am Grey. Is that really my name? Well, no. I'm actually Eli Roth in a female body. And twenty years younger. But with the same dashing good looks and twisted brain.

Yes. That is really my name. Or at least the one I want you to call me.

(At least I didn't make up some weird, pseudo-Japanese name. Yes. It COULD be that bad.)

I'm a vegetarian. A rising senior. A novelist. A poet. The girlfriend--for three years this October--to a beautiful, beautiful young Briton. A frequent dyer. A nerd. A Joss Whedon fanatic. A zombie freak. A Twilight-hater (I'm aware that this is a trend now, but I just can't help myself, dearies). A Grammar Nazi. A gay man trapped in a female body (No, Eli Roth isn't gay. If Eli Roth was gay, I'd cry. The gay man is Eli Roth's neighbor in my brain. They have tea together and watch gory films.). A Tarantino worshiper. A Pastafarian. Monty Python devotee, music junkie, blah blah blah...

Ha. Ha. You have to buy a new keyboard now. I caught you drooling while you were sleeping while you were reading this blog while I was eating ramen while I was laughing at you.

So. Long story short. This is me. This is new blog. That is you.

Hello, you. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

No comments:

Post a Comment