Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

So I thought I'd make that list.

I mentioned in the last post that I had a list of my favorite bands. This is true. I used to be able to put it in order. I can no longer do this. But I can give a list.

And seeing as I'm not ready to go to sleep and I'm sick of studying, I am going to give you this said list.

My favorite bands are split into two categories. These are not the only things I listen to. I listen to a lot of things. A lot. My CD book is ponderous. And so is my milk crate overflowing with vinyl. But these next bands have been my favorites through the few years that I've lived thus far.

When I am more mentally awake, I shall expound on why I love these so. For it is my blog, and I shall do as I please. Muahahaha.

First are the CLASSICS. :D

My first and foremost and absolutely favorite band of ever ever ever is Queen.

rare picture of Queen

My first love was Freddie Mercury. Long story, my friend.

I also adore the Beatles.
THE BEATLES Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay. Neeext up is LE ZEPPELIN OF LED. =D
Led Zeppelin Pictures, Images and Photos

And theeeeen...

DAS WHO.
the who 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

And I also love David Bowie. I know he's not technically a band. But I'm counting him.



And now for the MODERN bands. :D I know I probably could have been more creative with my category names.

FRANZ FRIGGIN' FERDINAND

Omnomnomnom.

And The Arctic Monkeys.


Aaaaand MUSE (saw them liiiive and you know you're jealous)


Also Green Day. Can't forget Green Day.

(Seen them TWICE. Got shot in the face with Billie Joe's Supersoaker at one of them.)

And The Bravery.


The White Striiipes.
white stripes Pictures, Images and Photos

And last but not least, The Raconteurs.


So. Did I do that just so I could sift through my favorite pictures of my favorite bands so I could relax enough to get some sleep? ...Yep. That's exactly what I did.

But I'll write about them more as things come up.

Love you guuuys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment