Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Realization.

I haven't blogged in a while. And the opening greeting post thingy to the site is me bitching about Charles de Gaulle.

(I don't really hate the French, by the way. They're lovely people. And I want to go to France for a longer period of time than a six-hour lay-over. And I am mildly in love with Melanie Laurent.)


Don't have too much to say, really. School's out. I graduated as valedictorian of my class and gave a big, scary speech to a big, scary crowd. I'm going to Yale in the fall.

I've been noveling and listening to George Watsky and generally being a lazy ass.

Oh, and happy Fathers' Day, to all of the padres out there that (probably don't) read this blog. I'm sending good vibes out to you and stuff. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment